Monday, October 26, 2009

Gloomy Days

So Fall is here. And that means chilly weather (not too terrible) little sunshine and rain. Which makes me sad. I LOVE Fall, but the lack of sunlight has made me kind of gloomy.

I had a fairly ok weekend. I got a couple of nifty shoes for super cheap. I'll post pictures later. I felt very cosmopolitan for some reason. I don't know if it was getting out of the beautifully Fall laden city to go up along the water with amazing views to this tiny little tavern to drink great beer and listen to good music, or how my pretty strappy leather looking black shoes made me feel walking around, or the insane amount of coffee I drank and unconsciously rated each drink as to the flavor, smoothness, and coloration of the espresso. A few friends and I drove up to"> Bellingham, WA and saw Ellis, who was the most absolutely perfectly gorgeous androgynous women I've ever saw. Ah! So many pretty dyke girls there! There were two beautiful singers before her - Chuck E Costa and Mia Bloomfield. Beautiful cellist (Mia) and Chuck had a great voice. Had one of the all time best beers I've ever had - Ten Fidy. I'm in love. It's too bad I'm not sure if I'll ever find it again since it's a seasonal beer. I contacted the brewery and hopefully they sell it somewhere around here.

It's very frustrating on the weight loss front. I've been doing good on my eating habits and mediocre/blah on my exercise regimen. After a week of being very good I lost no weight, but gained some instead and have been fluctuating up and down between the extra two pound gain with 1/2 a lb. weight loss with no real sense of why. So...that's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment