Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kathrine - A Peak - Part 1



Photo Journey of my hike last Sunday with Paul, Andrew, and his girlfriend. This might take a few posts.






Looking up the slippery rock upward trail that was about 1/3 of the journey....









Then there
was these really tall really pretty purple flowers....


And then some up that kept going up up up up up up up
upupuupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupupup.

I don't like up.





But vistas like this give me inspiration to keep going...... So very beautiful.........


And that was only about 1/2 way up on the trail...






There will be more tomorrow.... Part Duex. But here's a picture of me and my new haircut, to tide you over. :)




1 comment:

  1. Amanda! What a cute hair cut!! You look really good and I am so impressed with your weight loss! You are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete