Tuesday, April 28, 2009

!!!MINE!!!!

First off - Yay for sleep!!! I slept over 11 hours, had two semi-conversations/mutterings with Paul, and turned off my alarm in my sleep Tuesday night - and I SLEPT! :) It makes a world of difference. Finally been getting some real sleep - which is awesome.


So the title of this post is !!!MINE!!! and that's because I've been saving since Januaryish for a road bike. I saved up roughly 500, and promptly spent it on Iri, my dual suspension mountain bike. I had some major doctor/medicine bills with my thyroid being all weird, which resulted in no savings, and now its almost May and Andrew's taking the road bike I'm riding back in the beginning of August. As much as I'm completely totally grateful for him loaning me the Kona, I WANT my own bike. So I decided to say screw it and go on this focused bonanza to get enough money to get my bike. Which I should have on the inside in 15 days and on the outside 30 days. I finally applied for the social security benefits from Rich's death which will come in 15-30 days. I sold my Chrome bag that I didn't use and SouthPark Seasons so I'm now up to $440. I'm selling his amp and his two left handed electric guitars. I can maybe sell the Windows Server 2008 Exam Training Materials he bought and never used and he Monty Python box set that I've never watched and possibly my old hybrid bike which will bring it up to MY VERY OWN Kona Jake. Soon. Very soon......I totally can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!

    Congratulations on your impending new bike. I hope that borrowing mine for a while has given you the experience you'll need to make a more educated decision.

    Also, I look forward to taking you off-roading on a cyclocross bike. You have no idea what you're in for...

    ReplyDelete