Monday, April 27, 2009

Sleep Deprivation

Sucks.

Last couple of weeks I've been off-and-on again having problems with sleeping. As in lying in bed for hours and ?maybe? getting a few hours of sleep in between tossing and turning or staring blankly at the ceiling thinking how nice it would be to be asleep. Last night totally sucked. I tried sleeping in a handful of different ways in three different places, and still spent the majority of the night beneath the blankets, hugging my teddy bear, wishing I could sleep.

At this point I'm all dreamy stupid with sleep deprivation. I'm waiting another 30 minutes to guarantee I'm REALLY EXHAUSTED before going to bed, because I really don't want to wake up at 2:30 am wishing I would have waiting a few more hours before surrendering to the tiredness.

Anyway, there's no real point to this post except to say sleep deprivation totally sucks, although it brings on interesting brain thought patterns and changes in your mental process (like the inability to spell) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment