Thursday, September 17, 2009

Good Vibes

Last couple of days have been pretty good. I've been doing some internal musings and ponderings on the subject of how I relate with the world, my place, where I'm going, and how I'm happy to be here, where I am in my life right now. For some reason I've also had Jewel's Hands stuck in my head for days now. Don't know why. It's kinda nice.

Last weekend was great, even though I missed writing and going to the open mic poetry night at the little red studio. Paul and I hung out with Shana and Cav at his place and ate good food and drank good wine. We crashed there and the next day went to Alki beach where I swam a bit, then kayaked in Shana's kayak. Paul did too. I'll post some pictures tonight, but it was wonderfully fun. Got a touch of sun and slept on the beach a bit.




I've fell in love with Dans le Sac. The coolest songs ever. Friend of mine turned me onto it and I love it.

Last night was particularly nice, though. I can't describe how wonderfully happy I am with Paul, how our relationship is the most healthy, happy, wonderfully content time I've had with another person in my life. And I'm gratefull for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment