Thursday, September 13, 2012

Feeling Better!


I'm feeling lots better, I might do an update as to what's happened later, but for now, that's all that matters.

There's been a lot of changes in my life 
and I went through some really difficult times in the past year, 
but the awesome thing is, each day is a new beginning.  
Here's to beginning again!


Several times this year, I felt like my life was falling apart, 
or I was falling apart, but it turns out, 
the things I didn't need anymore were falling away
and leaving awesome in their place.


It's through all the things
I've determined
 I DON'T want in my life anymore
that I'm left with a clear picture of what
I DO want in my life.


I've developed a strong belief that 
no matter what happens 
or what comes my way
I'll be okay.
I really will.

Because I'm awesome.
So no matter what's going on,
or how awful things may feel,



No comments:

Post a Comment