Friday, September 10, 2010

One of those endless nights

Well hello,
endless night.
It's been a while.
I didn't know 
you were going to stop by.
'course when you come
everything else goes....
and I'm left
in the pause 
between dusk and dawn
waiting in the space 
between thoughts.
Where silence has 
no semblance of sense.


When the world goes away
and I'm left with myself
in the night before the day
I default to mindless play.
Match cards to each other,
Mahjong's a good game.
Little squiggles
matched to others.
Pictures that resemble each other
paired up.
I usually lose.
But when I win,
I get to play again.
Same elements,
just rearranged.


1 comment:

  1. I do agree to the fact that mahjong is indeed a very good games and ever since I played it over the Internet, it is just the game that I think about. The reason is that you so have some very good gaming interface which makes the gaming even better. I would recommend you to give a try at it, I'm sure you are gonna like it.

    ReplyDelete