Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Awesome Things

So the desire to have all time be quality time has carried through into a few other aspects of my life.  I'm thinking a little differently about my life and the choices I make in it right now.  I've been thinking of life a little differently - I'm noticing the little things more and appreciating things I didn't necessarily pay attention to.  For instance, in the last 24 hours I've had these thoughts:

  1. Sleep soemtimes is less important than spending time with those you care about if you miss them.
  2. I'm inspired and my faith in humanity is restored when other people do selfless things for others simply because they are honest good people.
  3. Cuddling is awesome.  Period.
  4. Mornings are beautiful. Each day you wake up, you wake up from a little piece of unconcssious death and there's a whole new day for you to explore and enjoy.  It's corney, but it's true - it's this amazing gift, a blank canvas where you can do whatever you so desire (and live with the consequences later....that's important to remember)
  5. The early bird SOooooooooooooO gets the worm. Waking up to someone you care about putzing around is one of the most beautiful things you can experience.
  6. Coffee with cream has the most amazing texture and taste ever. 
  7. Giggling makes me happy.
  8. I love my bike.I love my bike.I love my bike. I love my bike.I love my bike.I love my bike.I love my bike.I love my bike.I love my bike.I love my bike.I love my bike.I love my bike.I love my bike.I love my bike.I love my bike.I love my bike.I love my bike.I love my bike..............................annnd I love my bike.  I went on a short ride over lunch and not only did I see a few friends also on their bikes, which makes me happy, I had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment