Sunday, March 21, 2010

Beware



It won't.  

I'm realizing I'm growing, developing, changing, and become more of who I am.  It's not easy, but it's not supposed to be.  If it wasn't hard, it wouldn't be worth it.  

We did not change as we grew older; we just became more clearly ourselves.  ~Lynn Hall

So since I love quotations, and they soothe me when things are "not boring", I'm including some here for your viewing pleasure.

When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.  ~Victor Frankl

If we're growing, we're always going to be out of our comfort zone. ~John Maxwell

All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another.  ~Anatole France

But really - 

It is not necessary to change.  Survival is not mandatory.  ~W. Edwards Deming

Personally though, I don't want to survive - I want to thrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment